mandag 6. november 2017

Ending and beginning

Hi!

This blog has ended. I am now working full time as a freelancer through my company Studio Aune and also have other projects going on. So my journey from the nurse land to the land of visual creativity has ended, but another has just started. I feel very happy where I am now, and I look forward to continuing on letting the road unfold as I walk. You are welcome to follow me. Here are some options for your choice:

If you are interested in my graphic design and illustration work as freelancer please visit
www.studioaune.com
or follow me on Instagram @studioaune

I also have a webshop with environmentally friendly interior products. You'll find them all at
www.hanneaune.com
Instagram @hanneaunedesign

For a little bit more free and behind the scenes you can follow my Instagram account @hanne_behind


Looking forward to see you :)






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Dine tanker, kommentarer og konstruktiv kritikk mottas med takk :)